OVDB errors

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Dec 10 20:42:18 UTC 2017

Hi Kamil,

>>> No, it was also amd64 version
>>
>> Do you still encounter the problem?  (Need for a daily rebuild of your
>> overview!!)
>> If it is now fixed, did you do something special?
>
> Well. I have this again  after a week or something like that. But since
> last upgrade (Debian version: Version: 2.6.1-4 - I do not know if they
> do some backports) at  2017-11-26 I had no issue.

I don't think any backport related to Berkeley DB occurred in 2.6.1-4.
There was a fix for the location of gzip (which is different from zlib
used by ovdb).
No change in BerkeleyDB in Debian occurred in November.

Do not hesitate to tell if the issue happens again.
In any case, I'm glad it is fixed (though I would have preferred to know
why...).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Omnia uincit Amor et nos cedamus Amori. » (Virgile)