2.6.x "cxnsleep transfer permission denied"?

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Thu Jan 25 01:56:29 UTC 2018

Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> writes:

> Speculation: is this because I'm suddenly connecting to/from all my
> peers via their IPv6 addresses, but they only know to grant me
> permission to read/post over IPv4? If so, it's *really annoying* that I
> can't turn IPv6 off temporarily until my peers have been informed of my
> IPv6 address :(

The log messages are from innfeed, so just set force-ipv4 in innfeed.conf?

    force-ipv4
        This key requires a boolean value. By default, it is set to false.
        Setting it to true is the same as setting bindaddress6 to "none" and
        removing bindaddress from "none" if it was set.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>