ovsqlite

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Fri Dec 18 18:40:51 UTC 2020

Hi all,

>> At long last, ovsqlite!  In two patches to be applied in sequence on top
>> of svn revision 10453.
>
> Thank you so much for working on this!  I'm very excited by the idea.  It
> feels like a great way to do overview that will be easier to maintain.

INN 2.6.4 will certainly be released in January.
The new ovsqlite overview method could be part of the release, and
explicitly mentioned as experimental, so that to eventually have more
feedback.  It indeed does not modify other overview methods, remaining
as stable as before.

Poll:  do you prefer ovsqlite to be in upcoming INN 2.6.4 or delayed for
INN 2.6.5?  (Only CURRENT would then have it.)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« – Nous voyageons plus vite que la lumière !
   – Alors comment y voir clair dans tout ça ? » (Astérix)