INN 2.7.0 and development repository

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Thu Dec 24 22:40:15 UTC 2020

> Hi Russ,

>> I've been thinking about useful cleanup for INN 2.7.0 and wanted to
>> open a conversation about possibly moving to Git and GitHub.

> I also support that move!

Okay, folks in general seem to be in favor.  Let's wait until 2.6.4 is out
the door, since we have to freeze the repository.  Then I'll use git-svn
to try to convert all of the history, branches, and tags into a Git
repository, which usually requires a bit of cleanup, and push the
converted repository up to GitHub.  After that, I'll look at converting
the Trac issues to GitHub issues.

Julien, could you let me know your GitHub username so that I can add you
to the organization?

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)             <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

     <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html> explains why.