[patch] sm -s -R

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat Nov 21 07:07:58 UTC 2020

Hi Bo,

> For your consideration: a patch to make the sm utility read and store
> wire-format articles.  This might be useful for certain types of internal
> migrations.  It is definitely useful to me right now while I'm debugging
> a new overview backend.

Thanks for your patch!
Just committed, with minor rewording in documentation and homogeneity in
C syntax (spaces between operands, and also indentation was of 3 spaces
at some moment).
Will be included in upcoming INN 2.6.4 release.

Out of curiosity, what is the principle of your new overview backend
compared with exiting ones?

--
Julien ÉLIE

« – Le bureau des renseignements ?
   – Sais pas. Adressez-vous aux renseignements, ils vous
     renseigneront. » (Astérix)