ovsqlite

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Jan 4 13:07:26 UTC 2021

Hi Bo,

> I don't know about "fast".  It's slower than ovdb when writing, after all.
> It's faster than ovdb when reading whole ranges, since it transfers
> overview data between ovsqlite-server and nnrpd in 128-kilobyte chunks.

Incidentally, do you happen to know the size of ovdb chunks?  (and
couldn't they be increased?)

I'm updating our documentation (FAQ, INSTALL and inn.conf) with the
differences between the 4 overview storage methods.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Loving unconditional means forgiving and learning to live with his
   imperfections.  Because in the end you'll realize that it is what you
   love the most. »