INN snapshot changes

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Sep 14 11:02:44 UTC 2021

Hi Russ,

>> Oh, and I should have noted that I probably didn't get this right, so
>> the chances are high that no snapshot will show up tomorrow and I'll
>> have to fix some bugs and iterate on it.
>
> I think this is now working.

Many thanks for having migrated snapshot generation to the new Git-based
repository.

There seems to be a synchronisation issue though because latest CURRENT
is 20210912, latest STABLE is 20210910 and inn-2.7-20210913.tar.gz is
not present at <https://downloads.isc.org/isc/inn/snapshots/>...

> There is still a transient failure in the lib/qio test that I do not
> understand and cannot reproduce and that disappears whenever I look at it
> funny (like recompiling the exact same code with the exact same compiler
> options).  gdb is no help because attempting to examine any of the
> relevant data structure just says "value optimized out."  But it seems to
> have gone away again?

Strange.  Let's see if it happens again.
FWIW, I've never had errors with the lib/qio test on systems available
in the GCC C Farm.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Le silence est un ami qui ne trahit jamais. »