INN snapshot changes

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Sep 19 06:50:26 UTC 2021

Hi Russ,

>> There seems to be a synchronisation issue though because latest CURRENT
>> is 20210912, latest STABLE is 20210910 and inn-2.7-20210913.tar.gz is
>> not present at <https://downloads.isc.org/isc/inn/snapshots/>...
>
> Yeah, I'm getting all sorts of weird timeout errors from their rsync
> client talking to my server.  I think something may be having trouble on
> the ISC side.

OK, synchronization with ftp.isc.org sometimes works and sometimes does
not.  Hopefully they will resolve their problem.

Do you know how many snapshots on changes will be retained for each
branch?  (purge after a certain date?  for instance 3 months but always
keep at least 1 snapshot?  It would for instance mean for the FreeBSD
inn-current port that a notification of inexistent snapshot will not
happen before at least 3 months, which seems reasonable.)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more
   meaning than words. »