ref unwanted email.

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Dec 17 09:25:39 UTC 2004

hi joao,

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:08:13 +0100
Joao Damas <Joao_Damas at isc.org> wrote:

> I think this probably has to do with the transfer of the mailing list
> from RIPE to ISC earlier today.

it's great to see that there is some development in the transfer of
irrtools to the isc!

but, could you not announce in advance that the transfer of the a mailing
list will happen on 15. december, so that people can adjust their
filters...

e.g. will the address of the list change??

and more questions:

what will be the level of support for answering questions sent to the
list?? will you (isc) answer them, or is it still katie, or any volunteer
from the list??

and also: can we keep announcing our courses to this list, althou they are
only for ripe ncc members??

will you transfer the web site too?? do you have a plan when?

> about what other people feel about this, as ISC does not have a policy
> of blocking mail to any lists hosted by us.

afaik, alowing only subscribers to post is not enough to block spam, due
to the forged from lines...

thanks!

becha