[irrtoolset] Segmentation fault on peval

Sandu Mihai mihai.sandu at gtstelecom.ro
Wed Nov 2 14:27:05 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I am using a very very old version (that was pre-compiled for linux
(redhat at that time)) without problems (I have 'packaged' it with the
needed libs from the redhat system, in order to use it on a SuSE 9.0 -
also used a wrapper to be able to load the libs and not
taint the system):

cerberus:/opt/deceneu/bin # ./RtConfig -v
/RtConfig.bin (IRRToolSet v4.7.3) katie at x9

 I was plagued for years with the same thing, RtConfig on AS-ROMANIA for
example always segfaulted (on any compiled version of toolset from the
sources, but not on this one).
I can send you my version (with the used libs taken from the old
machine), and see if it also segfaults.

Best regards,

Sandu Mihai