Announcing IRRToolSet 4.8.5

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Wed Feb 14 14:54:19 UTC 2007

> Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:25:38 +0100
> From: Shane Kerr <Shane_Kerr at isc.org>
> Sender: irrtoolset-bounce at isc.org

> All,
>
> A new version of the IRRToolSet is available at:
>
> ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/IRRToolSet/IRRToolSet-4.8.5/IRRToolSet-4.8.5.tar.gz
>
> The main improvement with this version is merging in a large number of fixes
> from the NetBSD port. These fixes and others in this release should help
> compilation on platforms that had problems in the past.
Shane,

Thanks for working on getting this out. I can confirm that it builds
cleanly in FreeBSD Current and passes a couple of quick tests. I will
test in FreeBSD 6.2 shortly, bug it uses the same compiler, so I doubt
that there will be any issues.

I will try to get the official FreeBSD port updated this week, but I am
on travel in sunny Minneapolis and have limited network access in the
evenings (though it is pretty good from the University).

Thanks again,
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)