RIPE NCC - ISC agreement to work together to move IRRToolset

Joao Damas Joao_Damas at isc.org
Thu Jul 24 08:07:44 UTC 2008

Recently ISC and the RIPE NCC agreed on a set of steps that will
hopefully help with IRRToolset's future development.
We will be creating a new site dedicated to IRRToolset, based on Trac,
and move all the current web pages and source code repository to it,
to enable better community participation.
At the same time, in September, we will incorporate all the loose
pending bits and pieces and produce a new release of IRRToolset.
ISC will also dedicate periodic engineering time to round up
contributions and do release engineering work to make sure future
development get folded into the mainstream release.

The Trac site will enable volunteers to more directly contribute so we
encourage interested parties to participate.

As I say this will take place as early in September as possible

Regards
Joao Damas
ISC