patch to remove deprecated operators

S.P.Zeidler spz at serpens.de
Sun Mar 30 07:05:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thus wrote bill fumerola (billf at opendns.com):

> apologies, C++ isn't my native language (i'm more a C guy, myself) but i've
> come up with a simple patch. it gets rid of some gccisms that will fail in
> future versions and adds some missing header files to pull the definitions
> of some C functions that are used (bzero() in one case, sprintf() in another).
>
> submitted for your approval or inclusion.

I've used trigraphs instead of max; that's in the 'whatever looks prettier
to you' category I'd say. :)

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/spz/IRRToolSet-4.8.5-to-4.8.6.diff
contains my current proposal for the next IRRToolSet version. Comments?

ISC as maintainer would of course pick up patches as they saw fit.

regards,
	spz
--
spz at serpens.de (S.P.Zeidler)