problems when including stdint.h

Hagen Boehm hboehm at brutus.NIC.DTAG.DE
Tue Sep 30 09:02:49 UTC 2008

Hi Shane,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 06:00:36PM +0200, Shane Kerr wrote:
> Hagen,
>
> On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 15:04 +0100, Hagen Boehm wrote:
> >
> > I tried to compile IRRToolSet-4.8.5 on Solaris 9 but I got problems when
> > including the <stdint.h> header:
>
> I don't have a Solaris 9 system to test with, but I think this is fixed
> in the Subversion trunk:
>
> http://irrtoolset.isc.org/ticket/7
>
> If you have a system to test it, that would be great.

thanks, replacing "#include <stdint.h>" by "#include <inttypes.h>" in
src/gnu++/int.defs.h solves the problem for Solaris 9. Compilation succeeds.

But there is a line in the main configure script saying:

# On IRIX 5.3, sys/types and inttypes.h are conflicting.

Is that still a problem?

> Instructions on how to get the code from Subversion are on the Trac
> site:
>
> http://irrtoolset.isc.org/wiki/IRRToolSetInstallation

cheers,

   Hagen