revised extended autnum patch, was: Re: Bit of tweaking to IRRToolSet web site

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Mon Feb 23 23:25:39 UTC 2009

On 15/02/2009 10:52, S.P.Zeidler wrote:
> I just noticed that RtConfig and rpslcheck parse their input differently
> than peval, and thus their input wasn't covered by the previous patch.
>
> The attached patch fixes command line (resp other command input) parsing
> for both.

I'm running into trouble with this patch.  First, rpsl_asnum.hh has been
omitted again.  I've used the one attached to ticket #9, added "extern bool
opt_asdot;" to the top, put in a check for opt_asdot in the "if" statement,
and changed rpsl/symbols.hh to include this header.  This makes the code
compile.  However, it's still not recognising asn32s properly:

> pancake:/home/nick/tmp/IRRToolSet-4.8.5/src/peval> ./peval -asplain AS3.3
> peval: AS3.3
>        ^^^^^
> ***Error: badly formed filter.
>
> pancake:/home/nick/tmp/IRRToolSet-4.8.5/src/peval> grep ^ASNO ../rpsl/rpsl/rpsl.l
> ASNO           AS{INT}\.{INT}|AS{INT}
> pancake:/home/nick/tmp/IRRToolSet-4.8.5/src/peval>

Any suggestions?

Nick