compile errros

Jan Wagner waja at cyconet.org
Fri Jan 2 19:58:34 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel,

On Monday 29 December 2008, Daniel wrote:
> Here the following error:
>
> make[2]: *** [f_cisco.o] Fehler 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/IRRToolSet-4.8.5/src/RtConfig'
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/IRRToolSet-4.8.5/src'
>

> Anyone know what happend? Is there any missing package on my debian?
> Missing perl modules or so?

Have a look into
http://ftp.cyconet.org/debian/archive/official/irrtoolset/4.8.5-1/ ... I
started building packages for debian with the intension for inclusion.
Unfortunately the situation of the Copyrights/Licenses is horrible, so I
stopped working on the package, since the work is much more than the whole
packaging and nobody jumped in and donated some work. I issues ITP #392333[1]
but it was closed due inactivity.

With kind regards, Jan.