RPSL automation

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Tue May 12 10:56:51 UTC 2009

I'll concur with Mark.

We use RtConfig to build our EBGP from an internal aut-num object.  We
mirror various RRs to build filters for peers etc.

It's working well for us, except that RtConfig ain't that fast.

The lack of having to hand craft things is great. One "make" command
builds and deploys EBGP across our network.  We also use it to generate
filters to prevent stray packets leaving the network etc.

MMC