RPSL automation

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Tue May 12 22:27:17 UTC 2009

ESnet makes use of peval, aut-num objects and as-sets to generate
filters.

I agree that the IRRToolSet pretty heavyweight and could be (and has
been) mostly duplicated in Perl or Python and be vastly simpler to deal
with, but it does the job for us.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)