cruft-cleanout branch merged into trunk

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Tue Sep 29 23:08:52 UTC 2009

Subject says it all: the cruft-cleanout branch has been merged into the
irrtoolset trunk.

If you're running on a mac or a system which uses a case insensitive
filesystem, don't use "svn update", because it will probably barf.  You'll
probably need to blow away anything old and re-checkout the trunk.  This
does not apply to native linux / solaris / freebsd filesystems.

Compilation instructions on:

http://irrtoolset.isc.org/wiki/CruftCleanout

I'm using this code in production at the moment, so if there are any other
adventurous souls out there willing to do the same, please report any
problems.  I haven't tested the code on linux or solaris recently as my
virtual bitty box is down at the moment.

I'd like to get a release sorted out within the next week, specifically
before the routing-wg meeting at RIPE-59 in Lisbon, ahem :-)

Nick