AW: irrtoolset 5.0.0 release candidate

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Wed Feb 3 12:55:33 UTC 2010

On 03/02/2010 12:43, Michael.Mueller01 at t-systems.com wrote:
> after installing the packages libtool, autoconf, automake and gcc-3.4.6
> (from sunfreeware) in our solaris9 environment, i can configure the irrtoolset
> (revision 310).

oh, cool!  I wasn't expecting solaris 9 to be so easy.

> But i get an compile error in the source code of rpslcheck.cc:
>
> 	error: `strcasestr`was not declared in this scope

Ah.  strcasestr() is defined in C90, and solaris < 10 was not very good at
standards compliance.

> I have added the following workarround in rpslcheck.cc:

Can you submit a bug report on http://irrtoolset.isc.org/, and I'll commit
a proper patch.

--
Network Ability Ltd. | Head of Operations      | Tel: +353 1 6169698
3 Westland Square    | INEX - Internet Neutral | Fax: +353 1 6041981
Dublin 2, Ireland    | Exchange Association    | Email: nick at inex.ie