Problems compiling cruft-cleanout branch on Snow Leopard and Ubuntu 9.10

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Fri Jan 29 10:20:05 UTC 2010

On 29/01/2010 03:16, Simon Knight wrote:
> That could be useful, depends on how many people use OSX as the target
> platform.

I suspect a disproportionately large number of the sort of people who might
be tempted to design systems which involve irrtoolset would use macs as
their laptop / desktop.

> Would it be difficult to put it into macports?

not really.  I have an updated freebsd port file which is very simple at
this stage, and the mac port should be pretty easy too.  If you want to
contribute one, don't let me get in your way. :-)

Nick