irrtoolset 5.0.0 released

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Wed Mar 31 16:08:20 UTC 2010

Thanks, Nick! (And to all the others whose efforts made this happen!)

I have submitted the updated FreeBSD port. Due to the recent thaw of the
ports tree, the ports folks are rather swamped, but I hope to see it
committed to CVS by this time tomorrow.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)