rpsl and bird

Matthew Walster matthew at walster.org
Sun Apr 24 02:47:49 UTC 2011

On 22 April 2011 14:44, Nick Hilliard <nick at inex.ie> wrote:
> There are plans to sit down and discuss what can be done about this at the
> next RIPE meeting in a couple of weeks time.

This RIPE shall be my first - I would very much like to sit in on these talks.

Out of interest, and I know this isn't strictly related to IRRToolset,
but as a stop gap measure for BIRD, wouldn't just iterating over the
ASNs in an AS-SET and doing "whois $asn -i origin", greping for
route:/route6: and doing some field cutting get you enough to make a
meaningful start?