Announcement: RIPE NCC Training Courses

Training Mailbox training at ripe.net
Mon Nov 21 13:54:40 UTC 2011

[Apologies for duplicate e-mails]

Dear Colleagues,

The RIPE NCC invites you to register for one of our upcoming training
courses:

- The LIR Training Course
This course teaches LIRs how to request Internet number resources and
interact with the RIPE NCC.
A course outline is available at:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/courses/lir/outline/

- The Routing Registry Training Course
This course teaches LIRs how to use the RIPE Database for routing.
A course outline is available at:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/courses/rr/

- The IPv6 Training Course
This course teaches LIRs about the need for IPv6 and includes basic
information on how to plan your deployment.
A course outline is available at:
http://www.ripe.net/training/ipv6/outline.html

To see the location of upcoming courses and to register, please use the
LIR Portal or complete the registration form on our website at:

RIPE NCC Upcoming Courses List&  Registration
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/courses

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
<training at ripe.net>.

Kind regards,

Rumy Spratley-Kanis
Training Services Manager