[routing-wg] irrtoolset 5.0.1 released
nick at inex.ie
Mon Aug 13 12:46:29 UTC 2012
irrtoolset 5.0.1 has been released and is available in the usual place:
This is a bugfix release. There are no new features.
The following bugs were fixed:
* don't barf on pingable: and ping-hdl: attributes (RFC 5943).
* don't barf on inet6num: assignment-size (RIPE policy proposal 2010-06).
* RFC 5952 requires that ipv6 addresses be presented in lower case.
* ipv6 addresses are now printed in optimised format.
* added geoloc: and language: fields to both inetnum: and inet6num: objects.
* compilation fixes for g++ 4.7 / debian wheeze.
* stop talking asdot to IRRDBs. none of the IRRs supports asdot since ~2010.
* silence a bunch of warnings for clang 3.0.
* fix AS output for rpslcheck.
Supported production targets for irrtoolset 5.0 include recent versions of:
Debian / Ubuntu
The code will run on both 32 bit and 64 bit platforms.
Please report any bugs to irrtoolset at lists.isc.org.
More information about the irrtoolset