RIPE NCC Training Courses July-September 2012 - FR, AT, AZ, RU, DE, LT, CH, UK, SE, GR, IT, NL

Training Mailbox training at ripe.net
Tue May 29 09:48:53 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Our training team travels the RIPE NCC service region to deliver
training courses to our members without any additional cost.

Over the next few months, we'll be in Marseilles, Vienna, Baku, St. Petersburg,
Berlin, Vilnius, Bern, London, Stockholm, Athens, Rome and Amsterdam.

Visit the following page to register and to check which training courses
we are giving in your area:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/courses

The RIPE NCC delivers the following training courses:

- LIR Training Course
- IPv6 for LIRs Training Course
- Routing Registry and Resource Certification Training Course

For more information visit:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/courses

With kind regards,

Rumy Spratley-Kanis