[training] RIPE NCC Training Courses April-June 2013

Training Mailbox training at ripe.net
Mon Feb 25 14:21:55 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Our training team travels the RIPE NCC service region to deliver
training courses to our members without any additional cost.

Over the next few months, we'll be in Sarajevo, Leeds, Dubai, Berlin, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Vaduz, St. Petersburg, Marseilles, Madrid, Budapest, Helsinki.

Visit the following page to register and to check which training courses
we are giving in your area:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/courses

The RIPE NCC delivers the following training courses:

- LIR Training Course
- Database Training Course (new)
- IPv6 for LIRs Training Course
- Routing Security Training Course