Move to github?

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Tue May 28 15:26:50 UTC 2013

On 28/05/2013 11:13, Randy Bush wrote:
> i just don't see the source control mechanism as the issue.

I don't think Shane is trying to fix the code or the problems associated
with maintaining the code.  It's just that there are a bunch of
administrative problems associated with the project using the existing
setup which would probably disappear if it was hosted by a dedicated
project hosting site.  These would include site availability, proper user
management, lowering overall administrative overhead and so on.   None of
these things will affect whether people post patches or write code, but
they would make things easier for Shane + ISC, and to a much lesser extent, me.

Nick