output difference between 5.0.0-5.1.0

Daryl Collins daryl at htb.com.au
Fri Oct 14 22:07:17 UTC 2016

Hi Bendedikt,

Whilst IOS XR support was introduced in version 5.1.0, there have been
numerous important fixes to the XR output since then.  In the absence of an
updated release, I would strongly suggest you run the latest master which
is available here:

https://github.com/irrtoolset/irrtoolset/archive/master.zip

It may not fix your issue below, but we can work on that in parallel.

Cheers,
Daryl