issue with PEVAL output

Stavros Konstantaras stavros at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Sep 14 08:26:27 UTC 2016

Hi Temoor,

A search in the RIPE database for "AS-Hurricane" brings no answer, even if you look in mirrors from other IRRs. Perhaps the object has bee deleted.

For the AS-RUNNET is a quite big AS-SET and perhaps your hardware is a little bit slow that’s why peval takes so much time. However, mantaBGP managed to solve RUNNET (AS3267) which contains  the mentioned AS-SET and around 18.260 ASes in approximately 2 minutes. I will try also with peval in the same old server to see how much time it takes.

Best Regards
Stavros