IRRToolSet 5.1.2 released , error: possibly undefined macro:

James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Oct 18 01:04:21 UTC 2019

 	Hello Nick ,

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019, Nick Hilliard (INEX) wrote:
> James W. Laferriere wrote on 17/10/2019 03:40:
>>      The above recide works for my Slackware based system as well .
>>      Valid runs & compile and usable binaries .
>
> Can you try the following:
>
> $ autoreconf --install
> $ autoconf -f
> $ ./configure
> $ make
> $ make install
>
> ?
>
> Nick
 	This script lets me arrive at a usable ./configure and successful make .
 	Binaries are produced that run .

 	All 3 binaries (That got produced) run a successful 'command' -help
which produces an expected help text .

 	rtconfig returns and prints out "rtconfig> " and at least gives me
errors for bad input .

 	peval returns and prints out "peval> " and at least gives me errors for
bad input .

 	But ...

 	rpslcheck binary seems to just suck up all input .  even using the
-prompt "asdf> " just sucks up keyboard data without even an error or warnig .
Without using -prompt the binary does not put out the default prompt of
"rpslcheck> " and still eats all input silently .

 		Hth ,  JimL