[kea-dev] Lease File Compression Requirements

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Tue Dec 16 14:06:49 UTC 2014

Wlodek,

It is a good suggestion. However, we have to keep in mind that the
implementation of the "Control Socket" is needed for this feature work.
So, perhaps it will not be a MUST but certainly it may be included in
the requirements with a note that it is dependent on the "Control
Socket" and that it may be implemented at the later time.

Marcin