[kea-dev] Issue with INIT-REBOOT use case - Kea returns a NACK

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Mon Dec 22 16:43:45 UTC 2014

Please open a ticket and we will investigate. I think that there are
cases where the DHCPv4 server may not determine the client's state
correctly. I've been working on the host reservation implementation for
DHCPv4 (#3564) which reworks the allocation strategy extensively. But I
believe it may still have the issue you're pointing out.

Please mention the DHCPNAK issue in the ticket.

Marcin