Offering test bed on a small live environment

ARUN CHAKRAPANI RAO arunrao_erp at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:39:59 UTC 2014

Hi,
I am not sure if this is the right place to state this.
If it is then please go through below

We are an isp providing broadband service here in Bangalore.
If you are looking for any test bed to test the new dhcp on mysql, please do let me know, I will be more than happy to provide a sector to test.
I also do have a developer working on perl.
Currently we are using dhcp4 for our clients, we are extracting the lease info through perl and storing it on mysql.

We are even replicating the mysql data across the network using tungsten replication.

If in case you think it is viable to do some test here, please do let me know.

Thanks
Arun
Founder
BBNL

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:45 PM, Wlodek Wencel <wlodek at isc.org> wrote:

On 06/06/2014 03:15 AM, Shawn Routhier wrote:

>> I'm assuming you mean BIND9?  I can tarball up what I did for my manual
>> testing using BIND9.  It might give you a leg up or at least some
>> ideas.    For each DNS server instance I wanted, I created a directory
>> tree which housed its configuration files and db files, and then wrote a
>> script that let me start, stop, reload configuration, reset database for
>> a given DNS server.   Made things pretty easy.   If you're not familiar
>> with rndc (BIND9's remote control program) you should read up on it.

Yes, that will be Bind 9. That could be useful if you share that :)
> You also may want to note that you can run multiple copies of Bind9 in one machine
> using different addresses.  You don't need to have a separate VM for each bind
> instance you want.

Thanks.

Thanks for all replies :) but no one addressed the main issue. So I'll
keep to Stephens plan, and start working over DDNS testing.

Włodek