How to implement SIGHUP tests

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Tue May 27 17:17:28 UTC 2014

> 1. Shell is there on every OS and doesn't cause any additional
> dependencies for Kea to be tested, whilst this is not true for Python.

=> Shell is not available on native/pure WIN32. It is not a problem
in this specific case but it is for bind 9 system tests (where the
proposed solution is to recode some tests in perl which is already
a dependency)...

As far I can remember lettuce was Python 2.x only so we had both
Python 2.x and 3.x dependencies...

To finish it was noted ATF and its successor already provide POSIX
shell test framework.

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>