[kea-dev] Kea support for DUID-EN and Rapid Commit?

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Thu Apr 30 18:05:23 UTC 2015

Hi, it appears that both Kea server and ISC DHCP server ignore the Rapid Commit
option and send ADVERTISE in response to a client's SOLICIT instead of sending
REPLY. I would really rather use a two-message exchange and so would really
like it if Kea could add support for Rapid Commit. Is this planned for an upcoming
Kea release?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com