[kea-dev] Kea support for DUID-EN and Rapid Commit?

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Thu Apr 30 22:45:45 UTC 2015

Thanks Marcin - I am ready and willing to test any code you produce. I currently
have the 0.9.1 Kea distribution installed, and can add any patches and rebuild.
Or, I can install from a brand-new release distribution if that would be easier.

I will also say that testing of the new RSOO support in 0.9.1 has been very
successful. The Kea RSOO code even does reasonable things when it is
handed a malformed packet, which makes debugging simple. Nice work
to your team on that.

Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com