[kea-dev] Building KEA on OpenBSD

Patrik Lundin patrik at sigterm.se
Sun Dec 6 17:48:32 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 06, 2015 at 12:02:09PM -0500, Mike wrote:
> On 12/6/2015 11:36 AM, Patrik Lundin wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am working on a OpenBSD port for KEA 0.9.2 and I have some questions.
> >
> > First of all, running tests currently fail, however it seems to be a
> > problem with the tests rather than the code being tested:
> > ===
> > [major snip]
>

> Last week I wrote a quick script (more of a sketch than a script) to
> download and build kea 0.9.2 on OpenBSD 5.8 current.  All the tests
> pass.  Specifically, here's the test that fails in your test:

Thanks for the information :). I am guessing the arguments for the
involved processes differ when the tests are run via the ports
infrastructure rather than directly like you are doing.

I still feel the pgrep diff is suitable however, since it is more strict
in what it is matching against.

--
Patrik Lundin