[kea-dev] DHCPv6 server reaction to repeated Solicit/Requests

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Tue Dec 8 22:42:38 UTC 2015

Hi Marcin,

I am still investigating, but I believe this is a bug in my RFC6221 Lightweight
DHCPv6 Relay Agent implementation which does keep some internal state.
I verified that the DHCPv6 solicits are going out from the client and arriving
at the LDRA, but then disappear into a black hole and are never delivered
to the kea server. This should be easy to fix, then I will verify that the kea
server does the right thing. But for now, I think we can assume that it will.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com