[kea-dev] Call for comments about the Lease Expiration design

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Mon Jul 6 12:43:07 UTC 2015

All,

I have put together the document
http://kea.isc.org/wiki/LeaseExpirationDesign, which presents the design
for the Lease Expiration in Kea 1.0.

This is the first pass for this document and it is still considered
early draft. In particular there are two sections about extending the
MySQL and PostgreSQL backend, which are marked "TBD". I am still
wondering if I should put anything into these sections, given that the
changes are straight forward and writing what we want to do may take
more time and actually implementing it. Nonetheless, the document is in
the shape in which people can review it and provide useful comments.
Please to so!

Marcin