[kea-dev] Kea support for DUID-EN and Rapid Commit?

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Tue Jun 16 11:23:06 UTC 2015

Hi Fred,

I am getting back to you on the Rapid Commit, as we have added it to the
Kea mainline (master branch). This is the part of our preparations for
Kea 0.9.2. release which is expected by the end of July.

The Beta release for 0.9.2. is planned for end of June. We're currently
finishing up a few remaining tickets and start our Beta release
engineering in a couple of days from now.

We want to encourage you to participate in Beta testing of Kea 0.9.2,
using the tarball which we will provide for the Beta release.

You're also welcome to start your tests before Beta comes out. You can
do so, by building Kea out of the master branch of our main repository
or github in github.com/isc-projects/kea/.

Let us know if you have questions,
Marcin