[kea-dev] kea 0.9.2 and tunl0 interfaces

Angelo Failla pallotron at fb.com
Wed Nov 18 17:09:12 UTC 2015

Nah it wasn’t a firewall issue for me, KEA 0.9.2 just doesn't like receiving packets on tunl0 for some reason, while 0.9 did.
Adding the IP of our VIP to eth0 fixed the problem for me.
I am not sure why, maybe something has changed in the way you deal with interfaces/sockets?
I don’t think it’s something you should put effort into. I am happy with the way it works now :-)
Thanks for the swift replies to this thread!
--
Angelo Failla

Cluster Infrastructure - Dublin
Pallotron at fb.com