[kea-dev] Cassandra pull requests

Andrei Pavel andrei.pavel at qualitance.com
Thu Aug 17 13:19:56 UTC 2017

Hello ISC,

There are a few pull requests I made some time ago.I will be attempting to
update them and solve any of their showstoppers by the end of the month.

Before that, I will be preparing several other pull requests. Some of them
are updates to everything *Cassandra*-related. These are major changes and
probably the last of such grandeur. They include replacing the Cassandra
data types from *void** to *boost::any* (thus solving trac4525
<http://kea.isc.org/ticket/4525> [1]) and migrating stress tests to *google
benchmark* (which is where they belong) along with the integration of
google benchmark in *Kea*. I can quickly conjure a full changelog
beforehand if necessary.

These changes can be mapped perfectly to the existing 3 PRs. I would prefer
mapping them as such since it halves your reviewing effort. My question is,
do I mess up any current review progress if I amend them?

[1] http://kea.isc.org/ticket/4525

--
andrei pavel
[image: qualitance.com]