[kea-dev] Stable links to devel doc

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Mon Aug 28 11:59:39 UTC 2017

W dniu 25.08.2017 o 13:30, Włodzimierz Wencel pisze:
> As for dev docs we provide only for the current version at
> https://jenkins.isc.org/job/Kea_doc/doxygen it's updated every time
> after developers push changes to kea master branch and indexing should
> work there.
>
> http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/doxygen/ is no longer maintained (and
> it actually should be removed).
>
> We publish users guide for each version but never planned to do it with
> dev guide, the idea is that dev guide can be build from kea package if
> needed.
>
> Is https://jenkins.isc.org/job/Kea_doc/doxygen really unusable for you?
Couple weeks ago I created a simple redirect here:

kea.isc.org/docs/devel/

It is expected to be stable. It currently forwards to jenkins. I'll
update it if we ever move the devel doc to a different location. It is
good enough if you want to point to top of the docs, but probably
useless if you need specific subpage.

Tomek