[kea-dev] Kea remote management client

Jake Sallee godfatherofbandwidth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:52:28 UTC 2017

*If this is the wrong place to ask this question please accept my apologies
and direct me to the appropriate place*

Devs:

This blog post says Kea is working on a secure remote management client.

https://www.isc.org/blogs/isc-receives-mozilla-moss-award/

I have a fledgling project I am attempting to get off the ground that will
provide a dynamic web based GUI that I intend to use for managing Kea, as
well as DNS.  But I do not think I can compete with you guys if you are
thinking about doing the same thing.

I am very excited about the future of Kea and have been watching from afar
for some time now, and I would very much like to avoid duplicating effort
with the dev team.

Could someone please tell me the plans for this remote client and what it
might look like?

- The Godfather