[kea-dev] DHCPv4 vendor-encapsulated-options (43) option

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Thu Sep 14 14:44:19 UTC 2017

Currently the way Kea handles the DHCPv4 vendor-encapsulated-options
(43) option is incorrect. The ticket #5073 was created to fix this
but I was not happy with my proposed fix so I created a second ticket
#5290 to design a better solution.
The next two messages will explain what is the problem (1) and what is
the current state of the solution design (2). Note the real issue is
not to fix this but to fix in a way flexible enough for users and
without major changes in Kea option definition code...

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>