[kea-dev] Fwd: GSoC Proposal Enquiry - Kea dashboard

Tobi Obadiah tobiobadiah67 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:11:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am Oluwatobi, I love to contribute to kea, I have built and install kea
and have been going through the documentation/familiarise my self
to the project, I have found tickets that I can start working and solve.
But I have not been able to register on-site, I keep getting Trac Error that
my submission is a potential spam and that my Ip address is blacklisted. I
have had this problem with my first attempt. I connect to the internet
using a mobile internet provided by my ISP( orange Cameroon ). Just maybe
am not following the correct process, I will love to get help on how to
complete this process

thank's

Oluwatobi.