[kea-dev] Draft Matrix of Kea Significant features

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Wed May 23 18:54:09 UTC 2018

I have started a list of significant features added by release # for Kea.  We have something like this for BIND and it is very helpful if you are trying to find out when a feature was first introduced.
I put it into a Google sheets document so other people can contribute.

- are these the most significant features?
- is it clear enough?
there are a couple of things I am not entirely clear about, where there are ? in the document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OThuXdNcpL5wQdY3EDyGrl_gKDzHUnJrvrrn46JuxVM/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OThuXdNcpL5wQdY3EDyGrl_gKDzHUnJrvrrn46JuxVM/edit?usp=sharing>

Comments and edits are welcome. Once I have gotten a few reviews and I think it is ok, I will put it into the kb.isc.org <http://kb.isc.org/>
thank you!

Victoria Risk
Product Manager