[kea-dev] Do you have an opinion about client classing?

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Tue Nov 6 17:18:14 UTC 2018

There is an important discussion going on in our Gitlab right now about how options should be inherited. Should we consider changing Kea to be more like ISC DHCP?

It is too complicated to explain the whole issue here, so read the Gitlab issue: https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/issues/39#note_27776 <https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/issues/39#note_27776>

We would love to see some user and non-ISC comments on this issue.

Thank you,

Vicky