[kea-dev] jenkins access

Dr. Benjamin S. Scarlet scarlet at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jun 29 15:23:51 UTC 2019

For me, as an anonymous user, parts of the kea jenkins are password
protected. Should they be? (I'd like to be able to compare my build
results with those on jenkins to figure out if problems I'm having are
local or not).

If I follow the link in the contributors guide to
https://jenkins.isc.org/

I can see that part, but from there I can't get very far. If I try
looking into the "kea-master" job, I go to
https://jenkins.isc.org/job/kea-master/
but am immediately redirected to
https://jenkins.isc.org/login?from=%2Fjob%2Fkea-master%2F
for which I don't know any credentials.

Interestingly, the same is not true for all jenkins jobs. If I instead
try looking into the "kea-master-clang-static-analyser" job, I go to
https://jenkins.isc.org/job/kea-master-clang-static-analyzer/
but from there do not get redirected to the login page.

How (if at all) might I get read access?

Thanks,
Benjamin S. Scarlet